Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern - Week 7 Response


       Night Circus is written by Erin Morgenstern. I had to look it up but this book was written in 2011. It fairly new but it was definitely written after Harry Potter. It feels like a similar tale but with much older feel plus it involves the circus. I thought this book was just ok. I never really cared for either of the main magicians. Some elements and twists on the wizards in this novel were nice. I liked the idea of our main characters being ripped from reality and bond as ghosts to haunt the circus forever but their love story never really impacted me. All in all it was fantasy book that had nice ideas.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bloodchild by Octavia E. Butler - Week 12 Response/Assessment

The Martian by Andy Weir - Week 9 Response

The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien - Week 6 Response