The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien - Week 6 Response


        Well there is not much to say about "The Hobbit" that hasn't been said already. This book changed so much. It inspired 9 films, countless video games, and other novels inspired by. J. R. R. Tolkien created a huge fanbase that changed a generation and generations to come. This was all done because he wrote about a journey, but he created a world that some many stories could be told in. J.R. R. Tolkien's story was about a hobbit named Bilbo Baggins and a wizard named Gandalf the Grey traveling to help Dwarves save their mountain from a fearsome dragon. I was never that big of a fantasy person so it took me until this class to finally read this classic but I have to say I enjoyed it very much and it makes me appreciate the movies even more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bloodchild by Octavia E. Butler - Week 12 Response/Assessment

The Martian by Andy Weir - Week 9 Response